November 14, 2007

Season to Season -- Fall
This is the block I worked on for this swap. It belongs to Marlene. The first picture is the block half worked by her. I loved the colors and the texture of her fabrics.




The second picture is my work on her block.

It doesn't show up very well but that is my first button trail. I think it turned out really good.

This is a tree with fall colored leaves and a swing. It turned out better than I expected. If you look closely at the right hand side you can see that I actually put a swing on the lowest branch. The picture is a little too dark for it to show up very well.

I used fall colored beads to spell out fall.


I really enjoyed working on Marlene's block. I hope she likes it as much as I do.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Very pretty block. I like what Marlene did, and I like what you added, especially that tree.