What I've been working on lately
Even though I haven't posted in a while, I have been hard at work. I have three bags ready to be lined and stitched together; I have some panels, no pictures of yet, that are almost ready to be put into totes; I have some bookmarks and 3 inch squares waiting to be embellished.
My first bag I call the pink roses bag due to the panel of pink roses on the back.
The front is fairly simple with only some fun fur and a piece of trim I got from Elizabet in my Victorian stocking. On the back, I used several TAST stitches, chevron, buttonhole, and detached chain, along with French knots.
On the inside flap of the bag, I added cretan and herringbone stitches along with the others.
My second bag here call my orange bag due to a large orange panel on the back. On the front, above right, I did a meandering chain stitch that I added silver bugle beads to along it. A double chevron stitch along the slant of the green patch.
On the inside flap, I did three rows of herringbone, cross stitches crossed with silver thread, and then a row of green bugle beads down the right hand slant.