April 09, 2009

When we were living in Midland, Tx, we got a new child. His name is Zax and he is a long haired chihuahua. He is mine. We were a little worried about how he would get along with Zoe. We didn't have to worry long, they get along wonderfully. They play and fight just like siblings.


Mama, put the camera up, I'm so seepy.






Daddy thinks it is so funny to give Zax a mohawk and hide his ears.




Zax was not happy with mama after I gave him his first bath. Boy is he ticked at me....lol

2 comments:

Maddie Can Fly said...

Your baby is so cute -- especially the mohawk and no ears photo!!

Threadhead said...

Oh, my goodness! That is our puppy dog! My poodle got out and made friends with a male chihuahua in the neighborhood three years ago and one of the puppies looks JUST like yours. I never knew for sure if he was the papa because he was short haired, but I guess the mix with the poodle or something in the genes went to long-haired... too cute!
Linda