May 24, 2008

I said when I returned I would have lots of pictures to show what I've been up to. Boy did I lie. I have been doing things, just not as much as I had planned. My work area went from two tables and half our bedroom in New Orleans, to a table just a little bigger than a legal size notepad. I also think I accidently left my muse in New Orleans cause I just can't seem to find her lately.
I do have two pictures to show you. The first one is from the Season to Season Spring swap Gerry is hosting on CQ for Newbies. This is Gerry's block that I worked on.
I added the flowered vine, the spider web and spider, the buds on the stems in the black vase and the red bird. I also added a few charms here and there and the blue sequin butterfly. I hope she likes it.
This is my block for the STS Summer swap. I know it is so different, but that's what came out as I worked on it. I actually like it. It is going to Ati in Norway. She is a wonderful stitcher. I wonder what she will add.

My mom took some pictures of other things I've been working on, but her camera is fighting with her computer and refuses to give up the images. Mom has to reload the software. With her new job, she just hasn't had the time yet.

2 comments:

Gerry said...

It's nice to see you post, Mary. The new furbaby sounds just adorable. Sometimes unconditional love from a furbaby can just make you a better person.

Sending you BIG HUGS, and well wishes!

Susan said...

Miss you, Mary. I hope things have improved for you, maybe Tommy has found a job by now? I hope so. Your stitching here was lovely!