September 19, 2006

It took me all day to figure out how to get my picture to show up on my blog. Oh well, it's there now, so what can I say.
I finally finished piecing and embellishing the oriental bag I am doing for a swap in the Yahoo group CQForNewbies. All I have to do is put in the lining and the strap and then I will send it to Peggy in Florida. It is my first cq piece and I like it. I sure hope Peggy does. Her bag to me is beautiful. I will post pics of both bags in a couple of days. Right now I am working on a bauble bag for a swap in the same group. I am definitely happier with it now than I was when I first started because I know so much more now. I'll post a picture of it when I get it done.
I am also hoping to complete a suede vest for my husband. It has been cut out for a while and he has been so patient while I worked on the oriental bag. It won't take much to put together but he has to be here for me to fit it as we are making modifications to the pattern. After I finish the vest, I have to make my Victorian Christmas Stocking for a swap I am hosting. In between I have to finish a quilt for a friend of my mom's, my nephew's quilt, as well as ones for my best friend and sister in law. Somewhere in there I want to find the time to take Sharon B.'s stitching class through joggles.com.
God willing, I will remember to post every now and then...haha.

No comments: