September 19, 2006

Blogger is giving me no end of trouble in uploading pictures, so I am having to do them separately. The first picture is PJ. She is sitting in the window of the bathroom in the cabin we briefly lived in when we first moved to Whitefield, New Hampshire. She loved sitting there in the mornings and watching the horses in the pasture just down the hill. PJ is a very friendly animal. She likes everyone. Everyone that is with the exception of my brother Jeremy and my nephew Thomas. All Jeremy has to do is to walk into the room and her fur stands on end and she starts hissing. It is so funny. They both deserve it though because they used to love to torment her by literally rubbing her furr the wrong way. She hates that.
The second picture is of Mitten. She and PJ are sisters. I have had them for 11 years and don't know what I would do without them. They are definitely my babies. Mitten has always been very skittish around strangers. When I first brought Tommy home with me, she claimed him like he was a gold mine in the Klondike. That was HER man!!! It is so funny to watch because she will actually come up and touch her nose to his, as though giving him a kiss. He acts like he doesn't like it but he always looks for her if she doesn't come find him first.
In case I forgot to mention it....the gorgeous man with Zoe is my husband Tommy. He is the Asst. Chief Engineer at the Le Pavillon Hotel in the CBD here in New Orleans. I actually met him online in a chatroom. April 19th of next year will be our 4 yr. wedding anniversary. He totally spoils me. Of course he says I'm not spoiled, just loved alot. Don't know what I would do without him. My one wish is that my maternal grandparents were still alive so they could have met him. They would have loved him.

No comments: