August 19, 2011

I thought I'd share some pics with ya'll.  I have been working on stuff for the artfire store my mom, sister-in-law, and I are opening.  I've made three covered tins.  I gave one to the wonderful lady that spent so much time getting my contacts just right so I can see clearly again.  (I have keratoconus and need special rigid gas permeable lens.)  Anyway, I don't have pics of the other two tins yet but here is the one I gave Susy.

This is an altered altoids tin.  I've shown the top block previously on this blog, now the piece is complete.


The top of the lid is lined with black felt.  The bottom is covered in black velvet with lace going around the sides.
I got this cute little cupid bead in a swap years ago.







After finishing the blocks for the purses, which I haven't put together yet, I went off on a wild tangent and made some brooches.  Don't know what came over me but I did.  As soon as blogger quits yanking my chain I'll have some pics to post.

1 comment:

Maddie Can Fly said...

BEAUTIFUL little tins!