July 23, 2009

This is the 2nd glasscase I've made. I am pleased with how this one came out.

I added the leaves and such on the back upper corner to tie into the front design. The seam treatment started out being cross stitch and some how ended up being what you see. I actually like it and am very sure I will never be able to repeat it...at least not without careful study of how I did it in the first place.

2 comments:

Ann Flowers said...

Your glass case turned out so lovely. it is so funny how we can end up stitching and not figuring out how we did it. You did such a nice job!

Maddie Can Fly said...

I like this one also. Your cretan stitch is so perfect looking.